If your controller is out of warranty you will need to follow these steps to get your controller repaired.
1. Determine if your controller is repairable. If you are unsure please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org*
2. Purchase this repair service.
3. Print and fill out a copy of the repair form found here.
4. Ship your controller to us with the repair form. If we receive a controller with no paperwork we can not be held responsible for that controller.
5. Once your controller is received we will determine the root cause of the problem and let you know what additional fees are required.
We will not complete any repairs until the additional fees are paid.
*Please note that we are unable to repair any thumbstick problems for controllers that are NOT either a PS4 S (the lightbar shines through the touch pad) or an XBOX One S.
This repair fee is non-refundable.