Send in Service
You send us your own controller and we will Make it a Cinch!
Choose from the same options as you would for a custom controller but for a fraction of the price!
Follow these steps
- 1. Click the link below to configure your controller.
- 2. Once payment is complete print out your order confirmation.
- 3. Send your controller with the order confirmation to the address below.
- note: You are required to pay for shipping fees; you will not receive a label from us.
ATTN: Upgrade Service
29444 Northwestern Hwy Suite 218
Southfield, MI 48034
Send In Service - Complete Details
- The customer is responsible for ensuring that the controller reaches our facility in good working condition. Any damaged packaging will be refused for service.
- All send in controllers must have been purchased within the last 6 months. Old controllers will be refused for service.
- If a controller reaches our facility that is damaged or not in good working condition service of that controller will be refused and the controller will be returned. Customer pays shipping costs.
- If a controller is excessively dirty it may be refused for service or a cleaning fee will be issued.
- Cinch Gaming will not be responsible for lost or stolen shipments. We suggest you get a tracking number when shipping. If your controller does not reach our facility we can provide a full refund at your request via our email support located here.
- Any order that cannot be identified will not be serviced. Make sure your order number is included with your shipment!
- Send are not eligible for a refund but are still covered under a 30 day "limited" warranty. Please see our terms and conditions for full warranty details.
- Controller build time is approximately 2-3 weeks, from the day you place your order until the day it ships out.